Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information.
- In order to fulfill orders and keep you informed, Local Bushel requires every account to keep a valid email address, address, and phone number on file to receive messages.
- We may require additional information, such as billing and payment information (including billing address, telephone number, credit card information). Credit card information on an account may be stored and used for billing purposes.
- We may share your information with our vendors as is necessary for order fulfillment. We will never sell your information to any third parties for marketing or other purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will retain your information only for as long as is necessary or your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you no longer want Local Bushel to use your information to provide you services, you may close your account. Local Bushel will retain and use your information as necessary to improve your experience with our products and services, comply with law enforcement and resolve disputes.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.